Sunday, January 15, 2006

Artist Date 1 - January 3


Artist Date 1 - January 3
Originally uploaded by harvestmoon.
I joined a group on Flickr in order to follow the creativity course presented in the book The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron.
Doing this course entails writing three so-called Morning Pages every day. I'm not particularly fond of doing this, especially not in the morning, ha!
Each week you also have to take yourself on an Artist Date. This I like very much. In week 1 I went to the local Museum of Ethnology to see an exhibition about Australia I had wanted to see for a long time. I liked it immensely! In the museum shop I also bought a very nice book about textile crafts inspired by African methods of printing, braiding, embroidery etc. It was a real bargain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home